If you have reached this technology tutorial, it is because the Samsung Galaxy Tab that you bought no longer works as before, it is slow, it gets stuck or the battery does not last long enough. Yes, the time has come to do a hard reset (👈 here you have more information on this term). Perhaps this concept can be something great for you, but the truth is that it is something very easy to do , in the following tutorial we will learn how to reset a Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet of any type of model easily and quickly .
Table of Contents [ Show ]
Factory Reset Any Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet Model
With this tutorial you will learn how to restore all Samsung Galaxy Tab models since the method is practically universal for all models, and we will even offer 2 ways to perform a hard reset on your Galaxy Tab . Specifically, these methods are used for the following models:
- Samsung galaxy tab a6.
- Samsung galaxy tab a 2019.
- Samsung galaxy tab s6.
- Samsung galaxy tab s4.
- Samsung galaxy tab s5e.
- Samsung galaxy tab s3.
- Samsung galaxy tab s.
- Samsung galaxy tab 3.
- Samsung galaxy tab s2.
- Samsung galaxy tab a.
- Samsung galaxy tab a 6.
Maybe You Are Interested 👇👇:
- How to Reset a Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A50
- Format a Samsung Galaxy S9
How to reset Samsung tablet
To format the Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet or any model of the “Tab” range we must do the following steps:
- We turn off the tablet completely.
- Being off we press the buttons at the same time: Power button + Volume up button .
- Once the Samsung logo is seen, we must release the power button while continuing to press the volume up button until the recovery menu appears.
- With the volume keys we can move through the menu until selecting WiPe Data / Factory Reset.
- We enter this option by pressing the power button and select “Yes” to restore Samsung Tablet (remember to make a full Android backup , you will lose all your data!).
If it has not yet been clear to you how to reset Galaxy Tab to factory settings, then I will show you a video so that you can see it step by step.
Format Samsung Tablet Easy And Fast
If the previous method seemed somewhat confusing to you, then we will see another method to restore the factory settings of a Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet easily and quickly , for this you must do the following:
- We enter “Settings” .
- Then we enter «General» .
- We give it where it says “Backup and reset” .
- We click on “Restore default values” and once inside we click on “Reset device” .
- Finally we click on “Delete everything” , remember to make a backup of your Samsung Tab .
If we have carried out the previous steps correctly, our Samsung Galaxy Tab will restart to factory mode.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab (Vídeo)
If you still have a world to format your tablet with this method, then I show you a video where it is done step by step .
If you have any problem when formatting your Samsung tablet with this tutorial you can always leave me a comment, I promise to answer. Do not forget to share this article with your social networks , please, that would help me a lot to continue doing more work like this… thank you very much!